The Chronicles of a Brand New Knitter.....

Friday, May 12, 2006

Kids....I'm sorry!

I love my children.....really I do. Sometimes though, when they're sick, I secretly wonder if they're just milking it for all it's worth. For this, I'm truly sorry! My generous kids decided to share their last round of germs and I got the worst end of it. I felt like I was going to DIE! For days I couldn't swallow without literally forcing myself because I knew the pain that awaited me. My energy was zapped right out of my body and I found it hard to leave my couch....which you know I had to with three kids. Luckily, I survived and lived to tell the tale. Next time, I think I'll be a little more sympathetic when they come down with their next illness.

Anyway, I did finally get my house back in order and yesterday, I even started on another sock. So, maybe the break will mean that I'll actually finish one this time. Who knows? I'm even giving a sneak peek so that maybe it'll encourage me not to rip it out again! Keep your fingers crossed.... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

so sorry you and the kids have been sick - lucky for me, my "girls" don't usually share their "bugs". Your sock is looking good - I couldn't get it to "enlarge" so I didn't get a really good look but I like that yarn - what is it???

Give a holler anytime you want to hear a southern voice. Robin

7:23 AM

 
Blogger msfortuknit said...

You lady are a saint!

11:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home