The Chronicles of a Brand New Knitter.....

Friday, June 23, 2006

Happy Friday!

There's not really too much going on around here to report about, but I wanted to post, so here I am. I've actually made progress on my sock! I'd show some pictures, but my camera batteries died and I'm not smart enough to figure out how to plug everything in, LOL. Seriously, it's a new camera and I'm kind of scared of it. So, trust me....I'm only a couple of inches from the toe. Zachary actually looked at my sock the other day and said, "Wow, Mom, you may actually finish one!" Smarty-pants little kid!

In other news, summer is here and we've spent most of our free time outside and at the lake boating. It's still so weird for me to see mountains all around while out on the boat. We've had a blast and the kids love having all the time outdoors.

Okay....it's that time of day again. My kids are dragging me away to go play! Don't they know that I have other things to do? ;-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home