The Chronicles of a Brand New Knitter.....

Friday, June 16, 2006

Surprise Mail!

Well, yesterday I received my first package from my Secret Pal and it just made my day! There's nothing like sock yarn and goodies to put a smile on my face. She also included some cute little Utah stickers, the Magic Loop booklet and a cute binder to hold all of my patterns....and I can't forget the card too. Thanks so much Secret Pal! I LOVE everything and can't wait to knit up socks with that yarn.


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Well you're beating me on the posting right now!! Your sock LOOKS marvelous - I'm so PROUD of you. And you must have gotten a really great secret pal. I haven't done that yet but it's gotta' be great to get a prezie in the mail. I was thrilled just to get a postcard!!

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home